**Special Note - our Restore blogs always include beautiful photography and often slide shows and special formatting. It is our desire to offer you visual beauty for your eyes as well as inspirational words to ponder. It is best to view them from the website if you are using your phone. If you are receiving this as an email subscriber simply click the butterfly or title and it will take you directly to the site for your reading and viewing pleasure!
The accommodations were set in a most tranquil scene. The grounds immaculate, a clear lake to sit and repose and truly an atmosphere of bliss.
I must admit I am still a work in progress but I have the promise of God's word that He is always with me, never forsaking me in my weakness always pursuing me and always desiring my worship and praise and aloneness with Him. Only God renews, restores and revives!
Take some time to ponder these questions today:
- Am I ready? Is my lamp filled with the oil of His Spirit because I have chosen faith in Jesus as my Savior?
- Am I living in expectant hope of His coming again?
- Am I reflecting the light of His radiance in the way I choose to live my life as His faithful Bride?
- Maybe you also, like Melanie, need to take some time to rest and renew your spirit in order to be a true reflection of His light and love. Take some time to quiet your spirit this week and ponder His great love for you.
- You, precious Bride, have been bought with the blood of Christ. Rest in it, then rise up and celebrate our risen Savior while we wait for His return!
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”
And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”
Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever. Revelation 5:12-14
Praying you draw near to our risen Savior this Easter,
Just enter your email in the subscriber box above, then REPLY to the invitation email you will receive in your personal inbox.
Follow ALL directions to completion!
Feel free to share our blogs on your social media
or email them to a friend.